It’s Easter, which means we must feast!🙂 While we pondered making lamb or a roast, we ultimately decided something lighter would be best. After a bit of brainstorming and a long, wandering trip to the grocery store, we decided on a few dishes:
- Baguette and two types of goats cheese, to start.
- Yam fries, tossed in a spicy marinade and oven-roasted with garlic mayonnaise.
- Spinach salad, with fig goats cheese, dried cranberries, Fuji apples, red onion and almonds, with a fig balsamic vinaigrette.
- Spinach, with a maple dijon marinade.
- My mom’s strawberry trifle (my FAVOURITE dessert of all time).
We are now extremely full, and playing Nintendo. Life is good.